The Navy Virtual SYSCOM is comprised of NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, NAVFAC, SPAWAR, and Office of Naval Research.
Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Office of Naval Research, or the United States Marine Corps, the Contractor shall provide services that potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON) ordering activities. Services within the 2 Categories with 23 functional area subcategories identified below may be performed under this contract for new and existing product areas, programs, or missions, which are assigned to these activities during the life of the contract.
Services to be provided under this contract are categorized into the following categories:
- Engineering Services – This category consists of supporting the application of engineering disciplines to technically support the research and development of new and existing Naval capabilities and systems, technically support development of significant alterations to existing systems, support integration and interface of existing equipment or software into different applications or platforms to support the warfighter, and support evaluation of foreign or non-developmental systems, equipment, and technologies. This category also includes all support required within the area of environmental engineering of U.S. Navy weapon systems and base related infrastructure. Functional areas that are included under the Engineering Services category include but, are not limited to the following examples:
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
- Program Management Services – This category consists of applying the business, financial management, and technical disciplines required to support planning, organizing, staffing, controlling, and leading team efforts in managing acquisition programs such that the result places a capable and supportable system in the hands of the warfighter when and where it is needed, and does so at an affordable price. This category represents an integration of a complex system of differing but related functional disciplines that must work together to achieve program goals through development, production, deployment, operations, support, and disposal. This category also consists of providing information system software analysis, requirements definition, design, development, test, modification, installation, implementation, quality assurance, training, and documentation to meet the evolving data storage and reporting needs of programs, analyze existing IT and IS databases, web sites, and IT applications and recommend new or improved interfaces and improved management tools that meet new requirements, or improve management effectiveness and efficiency. Functional areas that are included under the Program Management Services category include but, are not limited to the following examples:
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
ACTT was awarded a SeaPort-NxG on 3 Dec 2018 as a prime contractor and start date is 2 Jan 2019.
ACTT is a small business under NAICS:
- 611511 – Technical and Trade School
- 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541614 – Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561110 – Office Administrative Services
- 561210 – Facilities Support Services
- 561499 – All Other Business Support Services
- 611420 – Computer Training
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
- 611699 – All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction
- 611710 – Educational Support Services
The SeaPort-NxG IDIQ MAC supports all cost reimbursable contract types with the exception of T&M and sole source contracts. It’s period of performance is valid through January 2024.
- JANUS Research Group Inc.
- AXIS Management Group, LLC
- iQuasar, LLC
- Affinity eSolutions, Inc.
- Uniplus Consultants, Inc.
- Sutherland Government Solutions, Inc.
- Career Training Concepts, Inc.
- Pelatron Technologies, LLC
Official Seaport-NxG MAC Web Site www.seaport.navy.mil